Global Account Manager
Diversity Specialist in Technology sector
PDT is seeking a sales professional to manage global client relationships and develop new business within the Technology and Communications sectors. This position requires a strong aptitude for anticipating client needs to discover opportunities which position PDT’s full product portfolio.
- Serve as lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Develop business with existing/new clients to meet quota
- Negotiate contracts & close agreements to maximize profits
- Engage at client facilities to develop trused advisor / insider relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to sustain a long-term relationship
- Ensure timely & successful delivery of PDT solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Collaborate with functional leaders within PDT.
- A background or interest in Diversity & Inclusion
- 2 years of high performing sales experience
- Consultative & solution selling methodology preferred
- History of selling & managing large, global accounts
- Experience selling to HR, L&D, Training or Talent.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven success managing and achieving quota within large accounts
- Executive presence to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experienced delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to their global business success.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, or want to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be in the form of a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.