Global Account Manager – Full Time
Diversity Specialist in Professional Services
The People Development Team, headquartered in Ware UK, provides training and consulting services to some of the largest organisations around the globe. With expertise in the areas of Inclusion, Unconscious Bias and Women’s Leadership we run award-winning training programmes both face to face and using virtual techniques.
To support increasing demand from clients, The People Development Team are seeking a Global Account Manager to develop and manage large, often global accounts within the Professional Services sector.
This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the decision making process. An ability to understand and work with organisations at local, as well as global, level is essential.
- Maintain account presence by providing a “trusted advisor” relationship with senior client personnel
- Identify short and long-term sales opportunities
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Anticipate client needs beyond existing scope of products and services to discover opportunities to position the total value of The People Development Team’s full portfolio
- Gain “insider status” with key stakeholders and senior/CxO level personnel at clients to influence the buying process
- Create superior relationships with senior level executives and influential stakeholders to sustain a long-term relationship
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of a process for and success with managing large accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, midterm and long-term opportunity management
- Work effectively with functional leaders throughout The People Development Team
- Have Executive presence
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a win/win philosophy
Needs: a background within the professional services or finance sector
- A background or interest in Diversity & Inclusion
- 2 years sales experience with record of high performance
- Consultative and Solution selling methodology preferred
- History of selling and managing large accounts
- Experience with HR, L&D, Training or Talent Management
This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to their global business success.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.