Global Account Manager (Diversity Specialist in the Finance Sector)
To support increasing demand from clients, The People Development Team is seeking a Global Account Manager to develop and manage large, often global accounts within the Finance Sector.
This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the decision making process. An ability to understand and work with organisations at local, as well as global, level is essential. Along with a consultative approach to understand the clients needs.
- Maintain account presence by providing a “trusted advisor” relationship with senior client personnel
- Identify short and long-term sales opportunities
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Anticipate client needs beyond existing scope of products and services to discover opportunities to position the total value of The People Development Team’s full portfolio
- Gain “insider status” with key stakeholders and senior/CxO level personnel at clients to influence the buying process
- Create superior relationships with senior level executives and influential stakeholders to sustain a long-term relationship.
- A background within the banking and financial sector is essential
- A background or interest in Diversity & Inclusion
- Consultative and Solution selling methodology preferred
- History of selling and managing large accounts
- Experience with HR, L&D, Training or Talent Management
- 2 years sales experience with record of high performance.
This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to their global business success.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations to email@example.com.