This offering is a 90 – 120 minute facilitated structured meeting, in person or virtual, which is made available to managers post their own inclusion training, and as a mechanism to explore more deeply inclusion and bias within their own teams. The workshop enables an intact team at global or regional level, to deeply explore the unconscious bias issues that may be impacting the team and its inclusivity, through having an SME to facilitate the discussions and get to a stage where the team can agree actions to move forward with.
A discovery precedes the clinic call with the SME who will be facilitating the session. This is to ensure that the session is absolutely tailored to the team’s needs and issues, the experiences in country and region and the level of unconscious bias awareness already present within the team.
- Reflect and share learnings from the leadership workshops
- Understand the business case for inclusion for this team
- Discover the science behind unconscious bias and how it impacts behaviour in this team
- Explore common bias types and micro-behaviours on your team that stand as barriers to inclusion
- Look at the potential impact on team performance
- Agree on specific, measurable team and individual actions to create a more inclusive environment.
- A team that has become honest about the unwritten rules and the unconscious bias it carries
- A team that recognises inclusion as a driver for strategic business success
- A team that has measurable actions and deliverables to address the inclusion challenges
- A team that understands the impacts of micro-behaviours on team performance
- A team that understands the impact of implicit/explicit bias on its decision-making processes