Internal Recruiter (Part-Time)
We are a niche, highly successful, diversity & inclusion training company. We’re based just outside London in Hertfordshire, but operate across Europe, America, and Asia.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide recruitment services to the Directors and Senior Management and undertake some HR administration, ensuring that optimum levels of service, efficiency and cost effectiveness are maintained within our recruitment process in line with company policies and procedures.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a fast-growing, innovative company who are going through an exciting period of expansion.
- To co-ordinate the selection and recruitment of internal employees and associate trainers by writing job descriptions, advertising positions, screening and shortlisting applicants, arranging interviews, advising line managers as appropriate, making job offers and giving feedback to candidates
- To produce new contract paperwork and associated documentation, ensuring these are accurate and in line with company policy
- To obtain references for all new employees as required in line with guidelines
- To devise induction schedules and conduct first day induction meetings as required for new starters
- To design and keep updated a recruitment tracker process to track the status of all vacancies both for internal vacancies and for associates
- To maintain and develop policies which enhance the recruitment process
- Use LinkedIn to headhunt the best candidates, advertise roles and build a future pipeline of outstanding candidates
- To design, implement and keep updated an associate trainer recruitment mechanism that ensures we have adequate associate trainers in the pipeline of the correct quality
- Monthly reporting, consisting of updating trainer utilization
- To keep up-to-date with current legislation relating to all aspects of Recruitment for all areas we are recruiting permanent employees within, including, currently US and UK. To keep up to date with changes to immigration rules and necessary right to work documents for non-country specific nationals who want to work with us. To provide support and advice to the other sites on any related issues or queries
Skills and personal attributes required
- A team player with a proactive work style
- Excellent attention to detail and has the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Internal customer centric
- A confident trusted advisor
- Excellent at building & maintaining strong working relationships
Experience & Knowledge required
- Recruitment experience, ideally global
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills in all Microsoft programmes required
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable request by a member of the Director or Senior Management team. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with business requirements.
You do not to have all the attributes listed here to get the job. We’re interested in passionate people who are willing to learn.
Work Setting and hours
The role can be split between office and home. Although regular travel into our office in Ware, Herts will be required.
The position is part-time, working a standard 15hr working week, Mon to Fri 2pm to 5pm with some flexibility if additional hours are required. Once every 2 months (on a Thursday) you will need to work 9.30am-12.30pm instead of 2pm-5pm.
This position is to replace an existing employee, so we are looking for a July start so that a handover can be done.
This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to their global business success.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to email@example.com.