Resilient behaviour is not about wearing a mask that hides the real you but about being flexible enough to show who you are and allow others to do the same.
The programme equips leaders with tips and strategies to increase self-awareness, energy, variation, authenticity, and resilience and create a sustained self-understanding. With heightened self‐ awareness, a good self-scrutiny from both the inside and out and the application of these course learnt ideas; participants can be even better leaders and employees.
The VIVE programme builds confidence and expertise while acknowledging difference; it gives delegates a deep understanding of the need to encourage inclusion in the twenty-first century. VIVE is a programme to develop employees and to show them how to create inclusive environments in which everyone can bring the very best of themselves to work.
Having your managers, leaders and employees experience VIVE will ensure resilience is created and maintained within your workforce.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how they view themselves and their working practice
- Discover how they judge the strengths and vulnerabilities of others
- View vulnerability as a potential asset
- Clarity on how they can improve their working life
- Be honest about how they build and deplete their own energy at work
- Understand self-awareness, leaving delegates more insightful and aware of the impression they create
Who is it for?
Suitable for all delegates at all levels