About this workshop
Trainers run these classes as they would a face-to-face role-play session. However, instead of role playing in the same room, a video is played depicting your organisation’s custom scenario. After the video, virtual participants are encouraged to engage with the actors from the video – who are live in the virtual session.
The leadership at PDT has decades of experience and award-winning subject matter experts delivering the inclusion training solutions.
- Improved integration of traditional face-to-face training with virtual worlds – delegates engage and interact with characters
directly in a live situation
- Powerful opportunity to discuss inclusion/exclusion behaviours in a safe yet challenging way where delegates
and actors use a “forum” technique to consider alternative responses
- Two delivery options based on your unique requirements:
a) video scenario with the same live actors present for discussion and reenactment with a better approach
b) video scenario with a facilitated discussion and in-depth video that show a re-enactment.
Why PDT Global?
The leadership at PDT has decades of experience and award-winning subject matter experts delivering the diversity & training solutions companies need to reduce their risk and increase their success.
- Many of our clients have won diversity & inclusion awards
- Our trainers are recognised for their ability to link diversity & inclusion with high performance, business objectives
- Bespoke content – We understand that no two clients are exactly alike and adapt to different organisational cultures and demands.