CONSULTANCY SALES ROLE
An amazing and fulfilling opportunity has arisen at PDT Global, headquartered in Ware UK, who provide training and consulting services to some of the largest organisations around the globe.
Working with some of the most talented global inclusion and diversity professionals, this position requires a strong aptitude for anticipating client needs to discover opportunities and position PDT’s full solution portfolio, whilst engaging with internal teams to build the solutions plan that delivers optimum client value. You will be working alongside a team of people including lead generators, marketing professionals, inclusion trainers and project managers.
- Develop business with existing/new clients to meet financial targets
- Serve as lead point of contact for all client liaison and customer matters
- Negotiate contracts & close agreements to maximise profits
- Engage with clients at all levels from director trusted advisor, insider relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to sustain a long-term relationship
- Collaborate with functional leaders and project team members within PDT to executive
Our desires of you
- An interest in Inclusion & Diversity
- History of managing large, global accounts
- 2 years of high performing sales or consultancy experience working with clients
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you become a trusted advisor
- Consultative & solution selling methodology preferred
- Experience in selling to HR, L&D, Training or Talent would be a great addition
This is a true trusted advisor position which makes a difference both to our clients with their inclusion results and our own company growth plans.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity or want to know more please email Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.