We’re delighted that you have registered to join our next webinar – you will find all the information you need to access the session below.
Topic: Power your inclusion journey with digital learning
DATE: Wednesday 24th July 2019
TIME: 9:30am BST | 2:00pm IST | 4:30pm CST
- Laptop/Desktop. You will need a laptop/desktop to connect to the session (see details below) with speakers or headphones for any video/audio that may form part of the session.
- Sign in Individually. Since this is an interactive session, we ask that you please do not use a communal computer.
- Audio Line. You will also need a landline or mobile/cell to connect to your conference audio after you have signed in. Step by step instructions are provided after you join the webinar. (See Cisco local access numbers below)
- Click here: https://pdtglobal.webex.com/pdtglobal/k2/j.php?MTID=tac4165035442fcece3fa142fe6c44ce7
- You will be taken to a web page where you can join the meeting. The option to join will only be available once the host has started the meeting.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: pdt123
- Click “Join Now” – The WebEx Meeting Center application will launch automatically. As soon as the application finishes loading you will be in the meeting.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- On screen instructions will appear to choose your preferred audio connection.
Your session number is 954 312 352.
Local access numbers:
UK Toll Free – 0800-051-3810
India Toll Free – 000-800-100-8171
China North Toll Free – 10800-714-1693
China South Toll Free – 10800-140-1727
Australia Toll Free – 1800-658203
Show all global call-in numbers
If you have problems logging in, please call our support team on: +44 (0) 203 011 5569