HEAD OF GLOBAL MARKETING
An amazing and fulfilling opportunity has arisen at PDT Global, headquartered in Ware UK, who provide training and consulting services to some of the largest organisations around the globe.
Seeking a Global Head of Marketing with the know how to devise, execute and analyse a global marketing strategy and resulting campaigns within a close-knit team of lead generators, Interactive animators, Head of Sales and Account Managers. With their support and insight you’ll both develop realistic marketing objectives and deliver against them with whatever marketing techniques you think will work most effectively.
Reporting to the Directors, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a fast-growing, innovative company who are going through an exciting period of expansion.
- Develop the global marketing vision and strategy, with clear ROI, that’s reviewed on a monthly basis at the management meetings and quarterly at the board meetings
- Drive new solution launches and lead generation campaigns with solution marketing and sales
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between lead generation, sales and solution support across all regions
- Research industry trends and competitive environments and reflect that knowledge in our marketing communications plan
- Ensure timely & successful delivery of PDT solutions according to customer needs & objectives through liaison with Project Management Team
- Lead all marketing projects, such as website updates, recruitment campaigns, sponsorships or awards entries
- Work with Head of Sales and Lead Generators to help direct and triage the assignment of incoming business leads to the operational business
- Build relationships with relevant industry players and associations that help to reinforce our market visibility and position
Our desires of you
- Significant experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing, globally
- Proven record of supporting business performance through creating effective marketing strategies
- Demonstrable experience across the full Marketing mix
- Demonstrable writing skills and capable of creating engaging content
- Experience of creating and managing a successful website and social media campaigns
- Skilled in measuring marketing effectiveness
- Collaborative team-based approach, working well with others
- A professional marketing qualification and degree relevant to this role or equivalent experience
How to apply
The role is home-based. Regular travel into our office in Ware, Hertfordshire, will be required on at least a weekly basis. This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to our global business success and growth
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com. Applications will be in the form of a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.