We’re on the hunt for permanent trainers who can bring flair and expertise to this global role. Based in the UK you can expect to travel. You’ll play a key part in the growth of our business through development and delivery of our standard and bespoke inclusion solutions.
We’re talking high quality and impactful front-line delivery to clients; contribution to the continual update of our core product; and input into the development of new, innovative solutions that require cutting edge approaches, such as digital micro-learning and VR.
We’ve given an idea below of the types of attributes and skills you might have, but we’re pretty open-minded and will consider someone a bit different who has a spark and will appeal to our diverse client groups. You don’t have to tick all the boxes!
If you have recently discovered a flair for great facilitation skills and are happy to demonstrate that to us we may have a place for you.
Be a key part of an organisation that is changing the way we think about inclusion and diversity globally. Our training team is expanding and we need another great UK based facilitator to join us. You may currently be in house or have an established client base yourself. You may have 1 year or 30 years of delivery expertise. We want to hear from you.
- Experience of training, design and delivery across a breadth of sectors, and perhaps across multiple geographies and culturally diverse groups
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to forge strong client relationships and engage readily with participants
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm, with the ability to plan your own workload, work independently and manage a wide range of activities
- Curiosity about cutting edge digital techniques and how these apply to learning
- Analytical, administrative and organisational skills
Our desires of you
- A basic knowledge and understanding of inclusion and unconscious bias
- Experience of training on virtual platforms (we do provide full training)
- A second (or third) language
- Accreditation on a diagnostic personality assessment tool
This is a true trusted advisor position which makes a difference both to our clients with their inclusion results and our own company growth plans.
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity or want to know more please email Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.