An opportunity for a UK based lead generator has arisen at PDT Global, a leading inclusion training and consulting solutions company that provides services to some of the largest organisations around the globe.
Working closely within a small team of Lead Generators you will be responsible for helping us to develop our global sales pipeline and for researching and opening new market channels, generating and qualifying leads and opportunities for our team of Global Account Managers.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently but within the framework of a team with a common set of targets and KPIs and communicating with HR, L&D and D&I professionals from a diverse mix of potential clients located across the world. The role may be home based but will require minimum one day a week location in our offices in Ware, Herts.
- Analysing and researching new and existing markets and sectors to generate relevant prospects for targeting
- Penetrating existing Salesforce contacts in agreed sectors to drive new leads
- Working alongside Account Managers to build targeted campaigns to raise interest in PDT solutions, and follow up on click throughs and enquiries
- Qualification of initial stage leads ahead of scheduling calls and meetings with Account Managers
- Weekly maintenance and reporting of new and qualified leads via Salesforce and dashboards
Our desires of you
- Minimum 6 months experience in a B2B lead generation or sales environment
- Excellent research and listening skills to assist with lead qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in Inclusion & Diversity
- Experience in selling to HR, L&D, Training or Talent
- Previous experience of Salesforce and Constant Contacts
If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity or want to know more please email Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.