Leading Through Transition
Whether you see today’s changing world as relentless, constant, opportunistic or as some describe it “exponential”, the pace and degree of changes in today’s workplace requires leaders to refocus their approach. Now, more than ever, the role of the 21st-century leader is fundamental to the success of organisational change, staff engagement and productivity and the bottom line.
Over 90 minutes, this workshop will engage leaders in:
- the true value and importance of their role as agents for change
- key principles and actions to support successful outcomes (and to make that role easier)
- recognition of what they need to change in themselves (to make role easier)
The aim is to equip participants with the knowledge, tools and confidence to take a positive 21st-century leadership approach to current and future change at your company. An approach where they will need to be accountable for their own behaviours, attitudes and responses to others, where they will need to be bold and decisive in managing the behaviours of others in order to ensure that the outcomes of change are excellent and highly productive.
Customised Delivery Duration
Face to Face 90 Minutes
Virtual 90 Minutes
Who Will Benefit?
Any employee will benefit from this class.
- Building Inclusion for Line Managers
- Sustained & Measurable Embedding Programmes
- Masterclass for D&I Professionals
- Masterclass for HR Professionals
- Masterclass for Recruiting Professionals
- Unconscious Bias Awareness
- 21st-century change leadership: what’s driving it and what does it need to look like for leaders at XXXX
- Simple, bold techniques for getting beneath the complexity of our responses to change (both immediate and over time)
- Effective means to understand and manage behavioural consequences of change. Empowering and engaging others towards effective outcomes.
- Being accountable for the real responsibilities of 21st-century change leadership. What do I need to change?