Our masterclass for HRBPs is designed to ensure your team can and do enable a truly inclusive HR practice which drives diverse results. The programme is modular and can be run as a full one-day face-to-face programme; or virtually as a series of 3 x 2-hour advanced webinars. A blend of both methods is also possible.
Module One – Strategic Inclusion in HR
This module ensures that the HR practitioners in your organisation truly understand what the impact of sustaining an inclusive approach means to the success of your organisation. We help them to use visuals, storytelling and data to enable them to understand the difference between diversity and inclusion, and the impact on specific areas of your strategy (Business Development, Risk Assessment, Technological Integration, Geographical Expansion and Cultural Change).
- A deep understanding of the strategic necessity of creating an inclusive workforce
- The ability to have challenging conversations across the organisation.
Module Two – How Bias Prevents Inclusion – What HR can do about it
We introduce the concept of both conscious and unconscious bias and explore their impacts on HR practice.
This session has the delegates recognise their own biases and reflect on the impact in their role. We offer tips and techniques for reducing bias in self and have them reflect on the key importance of HR professionals constantly being alert to bias in their practice
- The ability to identify and reduce conscious and unconscious bias in themselves
- A deep understanding of the impact of bias in HR professionals if left unchecked
Module Three – Increasing Inclusion in our Processes
This module has the delegates consider the HR journey in your organisation and to then focus on and explore an end to end process. They identify the possible points in the process where bias may occur and decide how they can positively affect this.
Finally, the process is revisited from an inclusive perspective and the points that can be harnessed to promote inclusion are identified.
- A group of HRBPs equipped to identify the “pinch points” in any process that can promote bias or create inclusion.
Module Four – Bias Reduction Tools
HRBPs are often in a position where they need the managers they partner with to think differently, or to take an alternative perspective.
Our tools and techniques offer a practical approach that can be used whatever the hierarchy differences. Using real situation application, the delegates discover the step-by-step techniques and apply them in the learning situation. Through role-play and case studies, we recreate the kind of conversations they will need to have to help others overcome their biases.
- A capability to use 2 bias reduction tools that both challenge and support reduction in others
- Personal commitments to driving change across your HR operation