Sales Support Assistant – Full Time Role
An opportunity has arisen at PDT Global, headquartered in Ware, Hertfordshire, as a Sales Support Assistant. PDT Global is a leading inclusion training and consulting solutions company that provides services to some of the largest organisations around the globe. Within the role you will provide administrative support to the sales team, advising and assisting with all aspects of the sales process. You will provide an excellent standard of service to both internal and external clients by providing collaboration and assistance to aid the smooth running of the sales team and all processes within it.
- Liaise with the sales team on a daily basis
- Salesforce database management and ownership, ensuring a high standard of data quality is present at all times
- Maintenance of core sales documents, ensuring content is up to date at all times and historical documents are archived accordingly
- Provide account managers with support during tender bids and pitches
- Provide account managers with support in producing sales presentations
- Take notes during client calls when required
- Raise orders for clients
- Account Planning support, generation and updating
- Action Plan management
- In-account marketing via LinkedIn
- Ensuring all data input is relevant and correct
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required
- IT literate – knowledge of a range of systems, solutions and processes preferably Salesforce
- Good communicator both written and oral with good attention to detail
- Confidence to deal with clients both internal and external
- Ready and able to exercise initiative
- Ability to multi-task and able to operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Proven experience of working as part of a team
- Task focused
This is an excellent position offering the chance to work in a small dynamic team, making a real difference to their global business success. The full time role is home based with a requirement to work from our headquarters in Ware, Hertfordshire at least 1 day a week. If you have the skills and experience required for this exciting opportunity or want to know more please email Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.
About PDT Global
PDT Global is known for its refreshing and effective approaches to helping organisations the world over to create inclusive workplaces where everyone with the capability to excel can do so. We deliver using multiple platform approaches that span from in person facilitation to live virtual classrooms. Our digital design team create inspiring micro-learnings and videos that ensure inclusion messages reach throughout your organisation – and are embedded regularly. All of this in multiple languages from Hindi to Spanish – from Japanese to Portuguese and many countries in between. Our global coverage means our consultants can speak to the geographical and regional issues you may face – and where global teams are in play, to understand the interactions between them.