Temporary PA/Admin Position – Ware Office
A great opportunity has arisen to help us whilst one of our fantastic PA/Administrators is off for a few weeks. General role is to provide administrative support to our Sales Director along with assisting in the day to day running of the office and ad-hoc sales team tasks.
We need somebody who has
- Amazing IT skills including Microsoft Office and if possible, Salesforce
- Is a great communicator both written and oral with good attention to detail
- Ready and able to exercise initiative, multi-task and able to operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- A great flexible approach
- Arrange meetings, WebEx sessions, calls & other events
- Monitoring of calendar, compiling & preparing all relevant documentation for meetings
- Arrange business travel
- Type up calls, meeting notes
- Maintenance of all core sales discussion document, order forms etc
- Maintenance of Salesforce
- Assist with RFI’s as and when required
- Ordering of office stationery & tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, fruit & any other miscellaneous items
- Answering calls & taking messages
Call 020 311 5569 for further information or drop your CV into the office
If you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity or want to know more please call 020 311 5569 or email Rebecca.Davies@pdtglobal.com. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and salary expectations.
About PDT Global
PDT Global is known for its refreshing and effective approaches to helping organisations the world over to create inclusive workplaces where everyone with the capability to excel can do so. We deliver using multiple platform approaches that span from in person facilitation to live virtual classrooms. Our digital design team create inspiring micro-learnings and videos that ensure inclusion messages reach throughout your organisation – and are embedded regularly. All of this in multiple languages from Hindi to Spanish – from Japanese to Portuguese and many countries in between. Our global coverage means our consultants can speak to the geographical and regional issues you may face – and where global teams are in play, to understand the interactions between them.