Train the Trainer
The Train the Trainer module provides the participant trainers with a personal experience of the key learning that they will be facilitating. It offers enhanced subject expertise through deeper exploration of the subject matter, real time practice delivery and peer support.
It is important that participants are capable trainers who have strong facilitation skills.
Following initial exploration of expectations, participant trainers experience ‘Inclusion as a Strategic Driver’ workshop first hand as the ‘end users’ with further exercises included to extend subject knowledge. Participants discover vital connections between inclusion and organisation strategy, a deep understanding of biases that can exist within their organisational culture and practices and, critically, deep personal bias awareness through reflection and personal insight. The latter is a critical factor in their ability to facilitate the workshop.
This workshop provides the tools which will enable trainers to facilitate sometimes challenging discussions around personal bias with colleagues and workshop participants. Detailed exploration of the workshop, section by section enables participants to focus on the key learning outcomes for each section and delivery practice provides the opportunity for real time peer to peer support and feedback.
Ongoing support is offered, beyond internal and peer support within business, via PDT’s platforms.
Customised Delivery Duration
Face to Face 3 days
Who Will Benefit?
This course is designed for ‘In-house Trainers’ in all organisations. It is also important that participants are capable trainers with strong facilitation skills.
- Inclusion as a Strategic Driver
- Unconscious Bias Awareness
The core content enables delegates to:
- Develop the knowledge and deep personal insight they will need to facilitate and to support participants in our “inclusion as a strategic driver” workshop.
- The vital connections between inclusion and organisational strategy
- A deep understanding of the biases that can exist within their organisational culture and practices
- How to facilitate sometimes challenging discussions around personal bias with colleagues
- Develop capabilities to ensure key learning is achieved
- A Facilitators Guide which offer emphasise learning outcomes
- Ongoing support via PDT’s platforms.